Joule - Better than Ever!
Joule version 3.0 FCE software is loaded with great
features. We took an already exceptional FCE system and added a comprehensive
industrial rehab clinical management tool.
The Latest Joule Features Include:
- Joule Job Analysis Software - with the capability of automatically comparing job demands with FCE results to accurately match the worker to the work. Joule job analysis also functions as a stand-alone job analysis tool. ADA compatible with ADA Essential Job Functions worksheet.
- A Comprehensive Upper Extremity Clinical Evaluation - can be combined with Joule FCE software for an exceptional UE FCE, or used on its own as an upper extremity clinical evaluation tool for more acute clients. Includes state of the art software to conduct Semmes-Weinstein monofilament testing.
- Work Conditioning software - client evaluation, daily notes documentation, and instantaneous report generation.
- Progress Report - compare up to five different FCEs in one report.
- A Master Patient File - allows evaluators to manage multiple FCEs, work conditioning programs, musculoskeletal evaluations and upper extremity evaluations from one central file per client.
- Pick-and-Click Comments and Recommendations - completely eliminate any report write up following the FCE.
- Upgraded Customizing Capabilities - allow evaluators the ability to easily make and store custom FCE plans and protocols for unique work situations.
- Color Graphics
- Report Layouts - now even faster and easier to interpret.
- Digital Client Photos - now included in reports.
- Point-and-Click Features - throughout the FCE expedite report writing.
- Customized Cover Page - can include your clinic logo.
Copyright © 1999 -
Valpar International Corporation; All Rights Reserved.